Refer & Earn
What is the customer ambassador program?
The customer ambassador program is a referral program designed to compensate our current customers for referring people to Wyatt Bicycles and getting more people on American-made bicycles.
How does it work?
- Apply to become a customer ambassador under your customer account here. If you checked out as a guest, you can register for an account here.
- Share your unique referral link or coupon code with your friends, family, and riders that you meet on the trail who are interested in purchasing a Wyatt bike.
- Receive a commission for every referral that purchases a new bike or frame from wyattbikes.com.
- Currently own a Wyatt bike
- Purchased it from Wyatt Bicycles
- Over 18 years old
- Have a valid PayPal account (for monetary commission)
- Not required for store credit commissions
How do I earn?
You can earn commission by sharing your unique referral link or discount code. The commission rate depends on the method (medium) that you use. Please see below for the rates.
- Your unique referral link
- You’ll receive a $100 commission for every new bike or frame purchased on WyattBikes.com
- Your unique coupon code
- You’ll receive a $50 commission for every bike or frame purchased on WyattBikes.com
- Your referred customer receives a $50 discount on a new bike or frame purchase.
- Codes cannot be used on already discounted items.
IMPORTANT: You cannot publicly share your code on forums or social media sites that reach the masses. The code is to be shared with other riders on the trail, by word of mouth, and via email to individuals. If we find that the code is being abused, your account will be removed. If you have any questions about where you can use the code, please contact us.
How do I get paid?
You can either get paid with a monetary commission to your PayPal account or receive a Wyatt Bicycles store credit.
When do get I paid?
You’ll receive your commission 30 days after the fulfillment of the order. Fulfillment happens when the order is shipped out from our facility. With that said, the time to manufacture the bike or frame is not included in the 30 days and can increase the time to receive your commission by an additional 45 days. It all depends on the current availability of bikes and frames.
Please note that if the referred customer returns their bike within our 30-day return window from the time of fulfillment, you will not receive your commission.