The VISTA is one of the very few American-made aggressive hardtails in existence and we made sure that it is capable of handling your riding mayhem. It is exactly what we envision a modern hardtail mountain bike should be…fast, reliable, and fun! Pair the bombproof American-made frame with any of our build kits and we guarantee it will bring an instant smile to your face, evoking that same feeling of freedom and bliss that you had your first summer on a bike.
Is this bike right for you?
If you are looking for a hardtail mountain bike that can handle more than cross country trails, but can handle big hits, rough terrain, dirt parks, and steep downhills, then the VISTA is designed for you. The progressive frame geometry is optimized to keep you feeling confident in the steep downhill sections and allows you to climb like a mountain goat on those daunting hills. It’s for those that dream about riding while they are at work, for those that are on the trail every chance they get, and for those that love the rigidity, sound, and feeling of a hardtail on the dirt trail.
The VISTA’s American-made frame is the heart and soul of the bike. The slack head tube, long reach, low bottom bracket, and optimized chainstay length places the rider in the center of the frame, creating a better weight balance between the tires patches, which improves cornering, grip, and control. The rear triangle is one of many features that sets the VISTA apart from others. It has a CNC’d chain stay and seat stay yoke mated to rectangular tubing purposefully designed for added strength and stiffness for optimum power transfer and control.
The Details You’ll Love
- The progressive geometry will make the VISTA your favorite hardtail, instilling confidence, and letting you focus on having fun!
- The incredibly strong CNC machined chain stay and seat stay yokes along with the rectangular tubing significantly enhances bottom bracket stiffness and increases power transfer when pushing on the crank. It also has enough clearance for larger chainrings and tires up to 3″ wide.
- The sliding dropouts allow you to modify the wheelbase distance, use different tire sizes, or ride single speed.
- Internal seat tube routing for dropper seat posts.
- The long travel Wren Inverted Suspension is super responsive and tuneable. (Build Kit One)
- The Box Two X-wide range drivetrain shifts like a dream and can handle any hill that you encounter. (Build Kit One)
- The short 35mm stem, large 35mm diameter handlebar, and 45mm fork offset is a perfect combination that gives the VISTA extremely responsive handling and control.
- The limited lifetime frame and drivetrain warranty
Image coming soon
The bike’s progressive geometry centers the rider’s weight between the front and rear axle–eliminating front-end lift and providing a balanced attack position for both climbs and descents. First, we’ve slacken’d the head angle and extended the frame reach to put the front wheel more in front of the rider. This improves the fork angle of approach to absorb impacts, which in turn increases the fork responsiveness and allows the bike to roll over obstacles easier. Generally, with a slacker head angle, it is harder to steer the bike, but we’ve shortened the stem and decreased the fork offset to provide more direct control of the steering, which allows the rider to maintain better control at lower speeds. Lastly, we positioned the rider in a more central position on the bike by steepening the seat tube angle and lengthening the chainstays. This greatly increases the climbing and traction of the bike by balancing the rider weight over the front and rear tire patches.